Chat Transfer to Flow From Agent Script

Hello everyone,

I am trying to configure a script to transfer webchat interactions to a flow but I am having issues. I tried using the configuration mentioned in this thread, but I get an error when trying to transfer the interaction.

I tried using the flow ID and the InboundFlowName@localhost but none worked.

Is it possible to do a blind transfer to a flow for webchat interactions? and if so, how can I go about it?

Hello,

Unfortunately, I believe it is not supported to transfer a web chat to an Architect flow.
(I am not from product team but almost sure about this - I also tried a while ago to figure it out but there is no possibility to transfer to the flow).

My guess is that it works for voice because the Architect flow is treated like a SIP Endpoint/User Agent (I mean a SIP URI is assigned to the resource).

You can only transfer to a User or to a Queue.

It is different with the new web messaging (asynchronous chat).
At this time, you are still limited to transfer to a user or to a Queue.
But the support for Architect In-Queue Message flows has been added (web messaging = "message" media type) . The behavior is similar to the Architect In-Queue Call flow. You have an Architect script running when the call/web message reaches the queue (and from there you can invoke a bot, invoke data actions, change priority/skills, transfer to a different Queue, ...)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.