Collect Input in Common Module

I have searched a bit but not finding much info on the subject. I have a Common Module built to collect some user input and provide account information back to the Call Flow. If I have the Collect Input action in the main flow, it works. If I move the action to a Common Module though, it fails. I added Play Audio tasks after collecting the input to determine which path is taken (success/failure), and it doesn't even get to that point. It plays the default "Sorry, an error has occurred" audio and ends the flow.

Play audio & collect input work in a common module. Can you show exactly what's in your common module? Otherwise file a ticket with support so they can dig into the logs to see what caused your specific failure

It's a Common Module where the first step takes in a "Member Number". I don't hear the "Success" OR "Failure" Audio steps I put in after the entry, just the default "Error" prompt. I even turned on "Verification" for the Collect Input step, and it doesn't provide that menu either.

Is Common.memberInput an input to the flow? What about the variable you're using as the maximum loop count?

No, Common.memberInput is not an input to the flow. I tried using a Task.memberInput variable here as well. The Common.maxAttempts variable is an input to the flow, which is set to 3. There is also an Initial Value set at 3 on it.

I can only imagine I'm missing something basic here, but with the simplicity of the flow I am not seeing it yet.

I just checked again and it's working...?!? I haven't changed a thing in 2 days but it's working now. Doesn't matter I guess, as long as it is working I am good. You can close this thread.