Configuring OAuth2 Client Credentials Grant for Custom SMTP Server Integration in Genesys Cloud

Hello,

I've been endeavoring to set up OAuth2 with grant_type=client_credentials for a custom SMTP server integration within Genesys Cloud. Despite extensive efforts and consulting the available documentation, I've only managed to establish a successful connection using grant_type=password. This, however, does not align with the client's specific requirements.

Our primary aim is to ensure authentication using grant_type=client_credentials. I'm reaching out to the community to gather insights or experiences in resolving similar challenges. If anyone can provide steps or guidelines to correctly configure OAuth2 with grant_type=client_credentials for Genesys Cloud custom SMTP server integration, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input and assistance!

CH

Hi Chris -
I'm the Email product manager and can help you. Any chance you have opened a Care ticket? I have some internal docs that can likely help you with setup, but it would be great if it can be handled through a Care ticket, following our standard process. You can point the care team in my direction.

Thanks!
Jody Nabuurs

Case #0003394643 - Updated by Genesys - Limitless Connect - OAuth2 configuration and the grant type [ ref:_00DU0KM1G._5004X1vCH54:ref ] Thank you Jody in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting.
This feature was released by Microsoft in mid July 2023 and is still incubating on our side.
Will keep you posted as soon as a date is available for release.
If you wish to have an early access, please let us know.

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.