Controlled Delays in Genesys Bot Flows

Hello community,

I'm working on a project involving Genesys Bot Flows and facing a challenge regarding the introduction of controlled delays during bot interactions. We need specific delays in certain scenarios, but we are limited by the lack of a native functionality for this in the platform.

I would like to know if anyone has encountered a similar situation and what strategies were used to address this need. We are aware of resource limitations and wish to find a solution that is effective without overloading the local machine or the cloud.

We are open to suggestions and creative ideas on how to introduce controlled delays efficiently in Genesys Bot Flows. If you have experience or insights on this topic, we would appreciate hearing your input.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @DaviAraujo

The developer forum is specific to API usage and customizations. The best place for your question, would be in the Genesys Cloud Developer Forum.

Got it, thanks for the guidance! I'll make sure to post my question in the Genesys Cloud Developer Forum. Appreciate the assistance!

1 Like