Conversation Endpoint VS Converstaion detail Analytics endpoint

Hi Team

I would like to know if the Endpoint /api/v2/analytics/conversations/{conversationId}/details and the Endpoint /api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId} are Similar in behavior .

The fact that they both provide different Data as response , i would like to know if /api/v2/analytics/conversations/{conversationId}/details End point is reliable and realtime to be used in DA as part of workflow ?

You need to head over to Developer Centre and read up on the sections inn left nav pane.

You can use both but the analytics one is aimed at historic queries.
If you want participant data (from data actions) in flows for active calls then you will probably want the api/v2/conversations endpoints.

Thanks Simon

But the /api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId} do not provide Segmented details as that of /api/v2/analytics/conversations/{conversationId}/details , Example - Consult , Secure flow duration

I would like to know if it behaves realtime in workflows DA

The endpoints do provide different data, one is real time and can be called while still active on a call.
If you not discovered already, you can see the 200 success response schema properties in the API explorer.

E.g. at Analytics detail endpoint

Expand the API Responses under the Execute Response section, then the 200 - successful operation

You can place a call, get conversationId and make calls to both APIs in the explorer to review the content to determine what is available.

I guess it comes down to what you are trying to achieve.
If calling flows, you do know you can create triggers to invoke a workflow at specific events, like user.end ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.