Conversation ID when subscribing to Notifications

Hello,

I am trying to subscribe to the v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.voicemail.end topic in the Developer Tools but it asks for a conversation ID. How can I know the conversation ID before the trigger is even fired?
I created my trigger, it works, the workflow is run but I would like to see the whole JSON. Is there like a wildcard so that I get notifications for all conversations that fired that trigger?

Thank you,
Mihai

The WebSocket transport does not support wildcards; you must know the exact values you want to subscribe to. Only Event Bridge and Process Automation transports allow wildcard subscriptions.

You can find the schema documentation for the event payload just below where your screenshot ends.

Thank you Tim,
I haven't noticed the schema there. This is clearly helping
Still I don't understand the value of this tool then. A VoiceMail is created when I call it, how could I possibly know in advance the conversationId so I can subscribe to it?
There is a video on YT that explains how it works but is uses the v2.users.{id}.presence topic. This is easy, since the userId never changes but with conversationId, which is generated dynamically for each new interaction, I think this tool cannot be used.

Regards,
Mihai

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.