Create architect flow through lambda

Hi,

I was creating tool for creating flow through the lambda function. Kindly give me some clarification for using cx as code or archy cli in lambda for creating the flow.

Thank you

See here: https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/archy/flowAuthoring/

1 Like

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the documentation which helps me to understand the yaml file of the architect flow. It is really helpful.

Also please help me with the process of deploying sample flow from lambda function. Orguide me in creating flow using Archy cli or cx as code through lambda function.

Thank you

Please refer to the Archy documentation for general usage guidance. If you have any specific questions after reviewing the feature, please let me know.

1 Like

Hi Tim,

I have referred the documentation and I don't have any doubts in it. Please help me to create the flow from cx as code or archy in lambda.

Thank you

Hey,

I'm in the process of trying to run Archy within a Lambda. So far, since Lambdas support running executables it has just been a case of packaging the Archy Linux distribution alongside the Lamba's handler and running:

spawnSync(path.join(__dirname, 'archy-linux/archyBin/archy-linux-2.21.1'), ['--help'], {
    stdio: 'inherit',
});

The initial startup of Archy is taking approx 30s, so it's worth considering that in your Lambda's timeout.

Hopefully that helps.