Data Actions and Architect flow

Hi All,

I configured Data Action with Input and output contract, I get back raw output in JSON When I test action and when I call Data Action in Architect Flow I get all Input and output fields, However I am unable to playback output in Audio prompt.

So I get Balance due as 7656 for example but I cannot playback to customer.

Thanks

What's the issue or error you are getting?

Hi @zubair , I am not able to playback audio with current Balance retrieved from our CRM which is SAP.

can you post the exact Balance output and screenshots of audio action configuration?

When I test Data Action in Genesys I am getting the values

The Play audio looks like need some expression to playback Balance

I am facing another Issue, I am getting Balance in Template field but not able to get other fields outputs in action output template. Pls advise

Click the Play button next to the "Your Balance is" field which will open Audio sequence builder. There you will need to use Data option, select the Balance output variable and choose how you want value to be played

I added Data in Play audio but still not play current balance value, Any Suggestions ?

Did you make sure that the data from the CRM gets correctly populated during execution of the flow? Have you tried saving that data in different slot type (Number, String, ...) ?
Can you show the interaction logs/details of your testings?

I pull the amount from SAP using a data action and load a variable "Task.AmountToBePaid" and then between two prompts I add the following Expression :

ToAudioCurrency(ToCurrency(Task.AmountToBePaid + "|USD"))

If you replace Task.AmountToBePaid with a hard coded value does it work?

I would assume so. I have never tried it.