Datatable API issues

Having issues on the new API explorer query builder but not in the old one for Datatable API requests

GET /api/v2/flows/datatables/{datatableId}/rows
Setting showbrief=false, does not expand the results to return all the columns, and only returns the key

The same query in the old tool

Also pasting

{
"IsTrue": true,
"key": "1",
"Name": "A"
}

In to the query builder for PUT/api/v2/flows/datatables/{datatableId}/rows/{rowId}
Forces the boolean in to an object which then freezes up the site.

This appears to be a bug with the editor; it's not treating false as an actual value and isn't sending it with the request. I'll create an issue to get that fixed.

I can address the freezing issue, but the structure of the object it creates with the editor is "correct" per the way that resource is annotated; the request body is documented as an object with properties of type object. I haven't personally used this endpoint before, but I'm guessing what you're trying to paste in there is a valid request body, not what the request builder is generating. Assuming that's the case, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to report the incorrect contract on the request body. Incorrect API contracts have to be reported via Care to be routed to the appropriate dev team for a fix.

1 Like

Thanks Tim,

I'll get a case logged. :slight_smile: