Datatable changes not going to EventBridge?

For some reason I"m not getting audit events sent for datatables to Eventbridge. I"ve assumed the correct topic is v2.audits.entitytype and while I get some things like agent presence/login/out etc I can't get a lot of other things like datatable row changes. The audit events show up if I query using the UI or the Audit API in explorer.

If you believe you're missing events in your Event Bridge integration, please open case with Genesys Cloud Care to investigate as customer-specific data cannot be investigated via the forum.

HI Tim

I'm just confirming whether it is expected behaviour or not before raising a case. Genesys Care will ask their standard scripted and generic questions no doubt or just verbatim copy/paste resource centre articles (or send me back to this forum :slight_smile: )

It actually looks like datatables, while available in the Audit API, is not an available service under the Nofications API and therefore to Eventbridge.

There are Datatables audit actions: https://developer.genesys.cloud/platform/audit/actioncatalog#datatables. I'm not aware of any restriction that would keep these actions from being sent via the v2.audits.entitytype.{id}.entityid.{id} topic. If there are any restrictions, they're not documented anywhere and Care would be able to uncover that and get the documentation updated appropriately.

It also looks like user password resets aren't included which leads me to think there's more than just one or two gaps.

Please continue to report these gaps via Genesys Cloud Care. Thank you.

@VaunMcCarthy can you share the case number(s) with me when you report this issue to Care? Thank you!

Case

Care has confirmed that there are a number of "gaps" in the Eventbridge notification topics which include not covering Data Tables. That's a bit surprising to me but also disappointing if we now have to wait for those to be picked up in a stream of work somewhere on the roadmap.

HI Vaun, thanks for sharing that case number. I am working with our dev teams to fill any gaps here. I'll let you know the outcome.