Deploy using CX as Code does not take the latest version of the dependencies defined in terraform

We are using CX as Code (terraform) for deploying architect flows.
In the yaml file it is set to use latestPublished version of the common module

• callCommonModule:
    name: Call Common Module
    commonModule:
    Existing Interaction Check:
    ver_latestPublished:

But terraform apply fails for all flows that have dependency on the common module.
If i use archy - it works.

Hi Ihor,

Sorry for the delay as Friday got away from me quickly. The first thing I would do is upgrade to the latest CX as Code provider as we just fixed a bug that will clean up the error messages being printed by the provider.

I talked with the Architect team. When the flow is deployed it physically includes a copy of the common module in the overall Architect flow. However, the contents of the common module are included in the export. So if you make changes you need to:

1. Republish the common module flow.
  2. Republish consuming flows of that common module flow you published in #1.

The reason for this would be that the common module flow logic itself isn't part of a YAML export. It's when Architect loads up a flow with a common module referenced in it, that's when it'll request the flow config to embed in the caller so definitely very important to make sure that a common module flow referenced by another flow is published first on the dependency side of things.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Manager, Developer Engagement