DNC for Outbound Calls

I have a customer moving from PureConnect to Genesys Cloud. Currently when their agents make outbound calls on Behalf of a Queue a Handler intercepts that call and checks the number against a DNC list. This functionality doesn't appear possible in the Cloud. I know you can use campaigns but that doesn't fit their workflow. I think we're going to use Gryphon with Salesforce to fill this void but it would be nice if there was a GC solution.

Hi Travis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. My guess is you could use an outbound call flow and then in the flow do a data action that calls a REST endpoint or Lambda that would check the number against the numbers stored in the GET /api/v2/outbound/dnclists and compare the number you are going t call against the DNC.

To be honest you might want to cross-post to the Genesys Cloud Community Forum. This forum is meant mostly to answer questions about our Genesys Cloud platform APIs and our Developer Tools. While we occassionally can answer questions about building flows, you will have far better luck for these type of question in the other forum.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Manager, Developer Engagement