Dynamic DTMF and prompt in menu

Is it possible to provide choices and prompt dynamically from variables in a menu block. I want to play the prompt in the menu dynamically based on the response obtained from api. If I've received 5 values, I need to play 5 prompts and provide 5 choices in menu.

Hi @dgk
One solution that comes to mind is that you could make the menu prompt dynamic using the expression editor, assigning a dtmf number to each option and informing the caller of those options. then add a fixed number of dtmf menu options, with the number being the max number of menu options you ever expect to have. Then use "decision" components within each menu option to determine the action. For example in the array of menu options returned from the api call, if an option exists for the index matching the dtmf number, then read that data and act accordingly. If the dtmf number is greater than the length of the menu option array, have some other default action like inform the caller that the choice was invalid and "jump to menu" to return to the main menu.