Editing Common Modules In Archy

Hi,

I am currently building flows for a customer project and have used a common module to log various information on the call. Some inputs have a small script. I accidentally made one of these script inputs a literal and copy pasted this error every time I used the common module in the flow.

Fixing this manually via Architect is a tedious process so I exported my flow as .yaml from our customers EUW2 org and opened it in my VS code instance of Archy. I made the edit as below, changed every common module Address From type to 'exp' instead of 'lit'. See Fig 1 attached.

When I go to publish to our EUW1 development org it gives the error shown in Fig 2.

I thought that maybe it had a problem with the name, so I changed every instance of "Common Logging Module" with "Call Common Module" as I thought it needed a known GC component type in that namespace but that made no difference and gives the same error.

I then tried exporting and publishing the .yaml with no edits and got the same error.

Is there an issue with publishing Call Common Modules in Archy or am I doing something wrong here?

Does it matter if I export from EUW2 and publish into EUW1?

Just to be clear I can publish the example flows within Archy to our dev org no problem. It's the common module that seems to be the sticking point.

Does the Common Logging Module flow exist in your EUW1 org? Is it published? Is it in a division you have access to? Does the name of it match exactly?

Note: exporting a flow from one region and creating/publishing it in another region is fine, as long as the org in the 2nd region already contains all the necessary dependencies (i.e. queues, common module flows, data actions, etc) and the 2nd org supports all the actions/features used in the flow (now we're talking about things like the org subscription level)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.