Endpoint to extract Personal Details

Hello,

I would like to ask what is the endpoint to call so that we can get the information of all fields and sections in the Personal details specially the custom sections that we added.

Thank you,
Michael

GET /api/v2/users

You can use the expands option to include any of the following sections' data;
routingStatus presence conversationSummary outOfOffice geolocation station authorization lasttokenissued dateLastLogin authorization.unusedRoles team profileSkills certifications locations groups skills languages languagePreference employerInfo biography

employerInfo corresponds with the "HR" section, you may have to play with it it to figure out the others because they're not always as obvious as groups.

There is no official way to get back any custom fields you've created, only an undocumented secret way you're discouraged from using.

Hi Thanks for the response.

I need to get the information of the custom sections and fields.
/api/v2/users/{userId}/profile/profile?fl=*
The link above works but I am a bit concerned because it shows in the documentation that endpoint has been deprecated.

Can anyone from Genesys confirm that this is good to use?

Also, why does the new /api/v2/users does not show the custom sections and fields?

TL;DR Eos_Rios is correct.

This is correct. The entire resource is deprecated and should not be used. The fl parameter is not documented and is not meant for public consumption. That said, there isn't a replacement for the deprecated resource and there isn't any legitimate way to get the information returned by the fl parameter. The official stance from Genesys is that customers are not supposed to use deprecated and undocumented resources. This has been in this state for several years, so do with this information what you will. My apologies that I can't give you a better answer than that.

You can request new features and share your use case at https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.