Evaluate Schedule validation error when importing an Architect Flow using Archy

I am trying to import an yaml Architect inbound call flow using Archy. The publish task function in Archy does not work as it produces validation errors.

I am however, able to use the update task function instead to import the flow, but it still produces the same validation errors. Within Architect the new flow is created, but just not published.

Below are the steps I had to complete before I was able to publish the flow.

1. Edit new flow.
  2. The validation section points to the "Time Zone" field from an Evaluate Schedule data action. The "Time Zone" field is highlighted in red and the field value is blank even though the original yaml file shows:

===================================================

• evaluateSchedule:
    name: Evaluate Schedule
    evaluationType:
    schedule:
    selectedSchedule:
    exp: FindSchedule(Task.Current_Schedule)
    evaluationTimeZone: Flow.Time_Zone
    evaluate:
    now: true
    ===================================================
  1. When I change the blank "Time Zone" field from literal to expression, it automatically populates "Flow.Time_Zone" (i.e. with the double quotes). Since it's a string value because of the double quotes, I had to remove the (") before so the Flow.Time_Zone can become a variable again.
    Note: all other variables within the yaml file imported into the new flow without any issues. It is always "Time Zone" field that I get this consistent error.

Hi @N03xCu53,

Thanks for reporting this issue. It looks like there is an issue with the evaluationTimeZone property correctly supporting expression mode. I'll create an ticket for this and look at getting this resolved.

Thanks again,
Jon

Thanks @jon.vansteen. I really appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.