EventBridge is not receiving event v2.users.{id}.conversations.calls

We have a realtime application that needs to know if the user is on hold or not during a call. This is critical for our Sale coaching tools. Can you please let me know why this topic is not event bridge or if there is some other topic that would provide notification of the user going on and off hold.

Per the documentation, v2.routing.queues.{id}.conversations.calls is only available for WebSocket connections. You can filter that page by the transport type to refine the list to only the topics that support the chosen transport type. If you require a topic that doesn't support your desired transport type, changing your architecture to use a supported transport type is recommended.

You can request new features and share your use case at https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/.

Thanks for your response, changing our architecture is not great solution as we are looking for a company wide use of these events. Getting them from Event Bridge would be ideal. I am not sure why this topic cannot be added to Event Bridge.

I understand how to use the web page of Available Topics, that is how I found the topic in the first place.

We need to support getting this information at a company level not a individual user level for our Coaching and other Management tools.

Is there any hope of this Topic being added to Event Bridge?