Exception info: the YAML property '?' is not valid. YAML

Archy tool unable to push the Inbound Call Flow in to the same Org and Another Org . we are getting error saying
Exception info: the YAML property '?' is not valid. YAML:

The flow was developed via Architect in Console in Dev Org and then we tried to push the yaml file to test org we got above mentioned error. Then tried to push to the same Dev Org via Archy then also we got same Error.

Later we tried to import the same yaml file in to test org it was successfully deployed.

But we want to achieve through Arch and we are not sure about this Error. Please note there is no Error / Validation issue in the flow + we validated with YAML editor as well.

ERROR! ArchActionCallData.setIntegrationActionByIdAsync - Caught unhandled exception during callback function execution. Ending session. Exception info: the YAML property '?' is not valid. YAML:

Debug Output

ERROR! ArchActionCallData.setIntegrationActionByIdAsync - Caught unhandled exception during callback function execution. Ending session. Exception info: the YAML property '?' is not valid. YAML:
errorCode:
noValue: true
correlationId:
entityId:
entityName:
userMessage:
userParamsMessage:
userParams.key:
userParams.value:
details.errorCode:
details.fieldName:
details.entityId:
details.entityName:

2022-08-09T22:26:07.076Z: *****************************************************************************************
2022-08-09T22:26:07.076Z: Archy - Architect Yaml Flow Processor ver. 2.10.0 - Failure
2022-08-09T22:26:07.077Z: *****************************************************************************************
2022-08-09T22:26:07.077Z: DateTime: Tue Aug 09 2022 18:26:07 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
2022-08-09T22:26:07.077Z:
2022-08-09T22:26:07.077Z: Summary
2022-08-09T22:26:07.077Z:
2022-08-09T22:26:07.077Z: Command: 'publish'
2022-08-09T22:26:07.090Z: the YAML property '?' is not valid. YAML:
errorCode:
correlationId:
entityId:
entityName:
userMessage:
userParamsMessage:
userParams.key:
userParams.value:
details.errorCode:
details.fieldName:
details.entityId:
details.entityName:

2022-08-09T22:26:07.090Z:
2022-08-09T22:26:07.090Z: Error(s) and warning(s) encountered.
2022-08-09T22:26:07.090Z: - Architect Scripting errors and warnings will be listed above.
2022-08-09T22:26:07.090Z:
2022-08-09T22:26:07.090Z: Log: C:\Users\Saravanakumar.Sakthi\Desktop\Archy-TestBuild-FlowProcess\Archy-Flow-push-TestOrg\archy-win\archyHome\debug\archy-debug-2022-08-09T22.25.34.086Z.txt
2022-08-09T22:26:07.097Z: - session startup initialization for startWithClientIdAndSecret complete. Callback function returned promise successfully resolved.e[36m -- [ArchSession, Environment:'prod', Host:'apps.cac1.pure.cloud', Region:'ca-central-1', ArchSessionId:'HJIJ1PxC9', OrgName:'Rogers Test', OrgId:'6310b32b-8915-4a36-a64f-842b0be3cac9']e[39m
2022-08-09T22:26:07.098Z: - Method in 'ArchSession.end'. WARNING! the end method is being called and the session status already ended. Exiting end call.e[36m -- [ArchSession, Environment:'prod', Host:'apps.cac1.pure.cloud', Region:'ca-central-1', ArchSessionId:'HJIJ1PxC9', OrgName:'Rogers Test', OrgId:'6310b32b-8915-4a36-a64f-842b0be3cac9']e[39m
2022-08-09T22:26:07.533Z:
2022-08-09T22:26:07.533Z: execution complete.
2022-08-09T22:26:07.534Z:
2022-08-09T22:26:07.534Z: exit code: 100
2022-08-09T22:26:07.534Z:

Hi saravana.n.kumar,
Would you be able to send me the flow yaml file you are using to create the flow in a direct/personal message so that I could take a look?

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon
thanks for your response. I have resolved the issue with Archy now, However I need get clarified how the below
was came into yaml file since I could not find any reference inside the flow I removed the following from the YAML File and it got worked via Archy tool

errorCode:
correlationId:
entityId:
entityName:
userMessage:
userParamsMessage:
userParams.key:
userParams.value:
details.errorCode:
details.fieldName:
details.entityId:
details.entityName:

I will share flow yaml via email can you share via email id please.

Hi saravana.n.kumar,

If you go to my user profile you should see a message button like this

You should be able to attach the YAML file using this upload button

and send it to me that way. Or if you want you could also just copy and paste the YAML directly into the message as well. I'll be able to better answer your other question after taking a look at the YAML file.

Thanks,
Jon

Hi I shared the flow hope you received, let me know why this error came in Archy but not import ?

Thanks for sending the flow to me saravana.n.kumar, I'll take a look at this today and get back to you.

-Jon

Hi saravana.n.kumar,

It looks like the issue is that the YAML has that failureOutputs property in the YAML that isn't available within an Inbound Call flow. When creating this flow in the Architect UI, do you happen to know if the Call Data action was copied and pasted from a different flow type such as an Inbound Message flow? I found a bug where if you copy and paste the Call Data action from a flow type that supports failureOutputs (such as an Inbound Message flow) and paste it into a flow type that does not (such as an Inbound Call flow) it incorrectly exports those properties when exporting to YAML. I also will work on some better handling in such a scenario from Archy where it will process the failureOutputs property better in a flow type that does not support the failureOutputs.

Thanks,
Jon

Thank you Jon for the detailed clarification , yes i removed the failure Outputs and process for now and all worked fine. Yes they copied some call data actions from other flows now it is clear for us. thank you.

Hi Jon. I have another one error from Archy where us this time quite different i have fixed but want to know is there any Bug in Archy or not.
A common Module Flow troughing error

• ERROR! Validation Summary

[Type:'ArchValidationIssue', ErrorCount:1, ArchObject:[TrackingID:20, Name:'Collect Input - English or French?', Type:'ArchActionCollectInput']]

Invalid value for Input Audio (Main Sequence)

[Type:'ArchValidationIssue', RollupErrorCount:1, ArchObject:[TrackingID:10, Name:'Common Module Task', Type:'ArchTask']]

There is one action in error within this task

• Validation Summary Done -- [Name:'Common Up Front Language Prompter - Voice', Type:'ArchFlowCommonModule']

setting the Archy exit code to 123

Validation Results

1 -> [Type:'ArchValidationIssue', ErrorCount:1, ArchObject:[TrackingID:20, Name:'Collect Input - English or French?', Type:'ArchActionCollectInput']]

Invalid value for Input Audio (Main Sequence)

___ Yaml Info ___

ref path: /commonModule/startUpTaskActions/actions/collectInput[?]

2 -> [Type:'ArchValidationIssue', RollupErrorCount:1, ArchObject:[TrackingID:10, Name:'Common Module Task', Type:'ArchTask']]

There is one action in error within this task

After removing the Input audio section inside the collect input i can able to run the Archy Publish and then adding back the input selection is working fine. attached the yaml flow

Hi saravana.n.kumar,

I'll take a look at this today and let you know what I find. Thanks for reporting!

Jon

saravana.n.kumar,

Just as a heads up, the issue with exporting a Call Data action and getting failure outputs in your YAML if the action was copy/pasted from a flow type that supports is now available in the Architect UI. Also, I'm still looking into the other issue and will let you know when I have more info!

Thanks,
Jon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.