Fail to create Integration in Genesys Cloud through Terraform

Hello all,

I am trying to create an Integration in Genesys Cloud through Terraform. I need to have pureCloudOAuthClient connected to my Integration, can you please help how to correctly pass clientId and clientSecret to the Integration?

I will be very thankful for your answer
Mariia

Hi @mariiador
You can first create a credentials resource using genesyscloud_integration_credential, then reference that resource in the credentials field of your genesyscloud_integration resource by passing in an object like this:

credentials = {
    pureCloudOAuthClient = genesyscloud_integration_credential.<cred-resource-name>.id
}

An example of a genesyscloud_integration_credential resource is documented here: Terraform Registry

Your credential_type_name will be pureCloudOAuthClient and the fields will be clientId and clientSecret

Hello @jacobshaw ,

thank you so much for your answer, but also an additional question. I donĀ“t really want to hard code clientId and clientSecret, maybe you can also give an advice how to solve this, it would be great;)

Best regards,
Mariia

Yes, it's better to supply those as variables in your project. You can assign environment variables to terraform variables using a .tfvars file or by prefixing the environment variable with TF_VAR_
Examples can be found in several of the blueprints including this one

Also documented here

Thank you so much for helping, @jacobshaw

Best regards
Mariia