Faults observed in CLI

Hi Team,

We have observed few issues when using the cli irrespective of latest version, so described them in detail for the reference. Hope this can be reviewed and fixed/added in newer release.

1. Oauth client output is duplicated when auto-paginations is used.
  2. Flow outcomes description is not available in listing operation, so description parameter should be added to the listing.
  3. In Response management, under individual responses while listing with normal/auto-pagination, randomly results give malformed outputs, Texts field is missing or curly braces are misplaced.
  4. Outbound DNC lists / campaign rule sets / call rule sets / Call Analysis Response / callable time sets / sequences outputs are duplicated when auto-pagination is used ( Most outbound parameters needs to be verified for this fault ).
  5. Sentiments feedback need listing and pagination support.

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this. I will meet with the engineering team to review this with them. Could you provide some output examples for some of this (please scrub the values) as this would help provide examples.

Normally I would ask you to open a ticket but I want to review some of this with my team. We generate our CLI directly off our API so we have to go through a process of validating if it's an issue with the CLI or the underlying API. Also, some of our APIs are not consistent in how they have implemented pagination so that will trip up our code generation process.

Regardless, thanks for the post, and we will review and see how to best address these issues.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Manager, Developer Engagement

1 Like

Hi Karthik,

I talked with my senior engineer and reviewed all of these items.

1. He feels bullets 1 and 4 are probably the same bug. He is going to open some tickets internally to dig into this.
  2. For bullets 2 and 3 he was unable to reproduce them so if you have some examples (with any org/customer data scrubbed) please direct message me the examples.
  3. The sentiment feedback listing API does not have pagination hence the CLI does not support it.
  4. Are you using the windows or linux version of the CLI?
  5. Is the CLI being called from a script language, Python, PowerShell, etc..

Thanks for letting us know. If you want to be able to track the status of these things please open a Care ticket with a reference to this forum post. Direct message me the Care ticket # and I will ensure our internal tickets are linked. I can not give any kind of ETA for fixes, but I appreciate you letting us know about the issues and it is on my teams radar to dig in further on this.

Thanks,
John Carnell

1 Like

Thank you John for the quick updates. I will raise a case to get this tracked and will use the post for the reference.

Regards,
Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Sounds good. Just get a case number and DM me with it then we can link the tickets up to it.

Thanks,
John Carnell

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.