Fetch Interaction Details from Workflow

I am currently utilizing the Triggers Topic (v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.acw) to automatically trigger Architect workflows based on specific criteria. While the workflows are executing as expected, I'm encountering difficulties in accessing data from the Topic Schema, such as ConversationId or QueueId, which are essential for designing my workflow logic.

Despite following recommendations from related community posts to create input data within the workflow (attached screenshot), I haven't been successful in retrieving the desired data.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice on how to effectively retrieve interaction data within the workflow. Additionally, I am curious if there's a way to access the complete JSON schema based on the Trigger type and incorporate this data into the workflow.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hello,

What Data Format have you selected in your Trigger configuration? TopLevelPrimitives or Json?

If you select TopLevelPrimitives, this should match what you have defined in your workflow variables (your screenshot).
The top level primitive fields (strings, enums, numbers, and booleans) of the event are sent to the workflow. and you should be able to define variable, set as Input to flow, named like - Flow.conversationId, ...

If you select Json as Data Format (in your trigger), you will need to define a variable of type JSON (set as Input to flow), named Flow.jsonData

You can find some more info here. And this example illustrates the use of Json Data Format.

Regards,

Once I adjusted the format to TopLevelPrimitives, the issue was resolved, and now the workflow variables are being fetched perfectly.

Thanks for pointing out the solution.