Filter Interactions that have a screen recording

Genesys Purecloud doesn't have a filter option to view the interactions that have a screen recording. Is there any option available on the APIs to get a list of ConversationIDs that have screen recordings?

No.

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-471

I actually handle this for my QA folks by peeling off the conversation id and recording indicator (participant.ScreenRecordingState) and saving them in a dedicated table for their reporting, problem is that indicator isn't available in any of the easy APIs, I have to get it from a queue level Notification that thankfully is running for other near impossible annoying things to capture.

But for any of you not running your own datamart to capture data and make it friendly your hopes pin on that Idea, which is "in development" but doesn't appear to be on the roadmap yet.

Thank you. I am a workforce planner and have limited knowledge on the APIs. However if you can provide the details on the queue level notifications, I can request our developers to review and build one.

High level;

Specific API;

v2.routing.queues.{id}.conversations.calls

Caveats;
You have to subscribe queue by queue which isn't great, and has limits on how many can be observed per channel you create, and basically has to run 24/7 with a pause every day to renew because they time out. It works for me cause I only need to monitor 2 divisions worth of queues and just listen to those but doesn't scale well unless you have an amazon eventbridge you can take advantage of.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.