I have found oodles and oodles of posts on this forum from developers who have had the exact same questions as I do. Almost all of these posts, maybe 70-80% of them, have ended the same way.
First, someone from Purecloud provides one of the following non-answers:
- This feature is currently under development.
- We are considering that feature right now.
- That's a great suggestion, post it here.
- What you are asking is not currently possible.
- This is the wrong place to post that question, go here instead.
Second, the topic is closed.
Needless to say, this pattern severely hampers the utility of this forum. It creates a sea of dead-end search results that lead to nothing but frustration, and it discourages others who have the same question from asking again, at a time when the answer might actually be available.
I would ask you, please go back and follow-up on past questions that have been unanswered. Or reopen all of the topics, so that developers who have more experience with your products can share their knowledge, ex post facto.