Generic Mailbox for VoiceMail

Hello,

during certain working hours I would like to allow the customers to leave a voicemail. I can do that in Architect with the Group VoiceMail option but the issue is that an email is sent to all members of the group. What I would like it to have the possibility to configure somewhere a generic mailbox and send the email to this mailbox only. More than that it would be different mailboxes depending on the DID. This can be mapped in a DataTable.
The question is can I redirect somehow the email to a generic box instead of the group members mailboxes?

Thank you,
Mihai

Hello,
anyone has any Idea?
Thank you,
Mihai

Hello,

I am not aware of a "native" setup/configuration allowing this.

I'd suggest to post your question on the Genesys Cloud Community forum.
The community forum is focused on configuration and use of Genesys Cloud features. So someone may have tried to implement your use case (successfully or not).

Regards,

Hello,
thank you for your information, I managed to achieve my goal by creating a fake user with the generic email address configured. Is there a way to edit the contents of the email that is send to add additional information? I want to add the number that was called (DID).
Thank you,
Mihai

Hello,

No. The email sent by voicemail is not editable as far as I know.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.