Genesys Cloud api

hi,
I would appreciate it if you could help me with the API.
I need a make call API, disconnecting a call.
I would also like to know if there is a SIP TRUNK?
And also direct me how I can get real-time data of incoming calls, agent\user status, how many waiting calls are in the queue\skill, etc.??

Hi yossig,

If you need to end a call, you can use a command like POST /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/disconnect. For real-time updates on the things you're interested in, you can learn about subscribing to events using the notification service. Feel free to explore more details in the developer center at https://developer.genesys.cloud/notificationsalerts/notifications/. For information on SIP TRUNK, also check out the resource center. Generally for any information on API, I'd also take a look at the api explorer.

Hi Zino,
Thank you for your answer.
I would be very grateful if you continue to help me in the following sections:

1. API for the real-time benefit of the user. Logical status such as: ready\not ready\activity, and call status such as: outgoing\incoming as well as the duration of the call and from which turn/skill.
  2. API in favor of real time for queues. How many calls are answered?abandoned?waiting?flow?
  3. API for the benefit of historical information about what I listed in the previous sections.
  4. API for the benefit of softphone - actions such as answering a call, disconnecting, transferring and in addition events for the benefit of knowing whether an extension is ringing or a call is waiting and needs to be transferred to the user (cti events)

Hi yossig,

1. Check out our Users API
  2. Check out analytics and data management
  3. See #2
  4. Not sure on this one, but it would be good to check out our telephony APIs in the api explorer

Hi Zino,
I researched the API.
I don't see anything relevant, maybe I don't understand the API that well.
Can you direct me in each API which REST to access?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.