Genesys Cloud EX - Recording Injection

recording injection is what we looking for
according to the documents found at the following link: "https://developer.genesys.cloud/platform/integrations/ex-integration-guide/recording-injection-example"

We are understand with the record injection procedures listed below.

1. Prepare the metadata.json and encrypt the audio file using the public key provided by the recordingkeys api (/api/v2/recording).zip it.
  2. upload the zip file using the /api/v2/uploads/recordings api to genesy

during the audio encryption we are unable to encrypt that file error shown like 'unable to encrypt large file'
can you guys guide us to go further steps

Hi,

I'm in EX support here in Genesys. You have the first two steps described correctly, encrypt and then zip.

I've not received that error before. Are you using OpenSSL for the encryption?

I would be happy to give your audio file a try (encrypt, upload, etc) in my environment and get back to you. Can you post it somewhere that i can pull down?

Regards,

-dan

Hi Dan,
I appreciate your quick response.

yes,we are using openssl for encryption

I have attached the zip file in below url, which have both metadata.json and recording file.

if it works, kindly provide the encryption procedure by using openssl and also we are implement in java code so it would be more helpful if you provide sample code for record encryption in java.

Hi,

I renamed your file to Call1.opus and ran my JavaScript. It went well - uploaded to Genesys Cloud. The encryption step seemed to work fine.

Here is a link to my JavaScript file: http://tbf.me/a/CDRD9G

I'm not proud of this code, but it does work. I was placed in "JavaScript as a Second Language" in high school - so, sorry about that.

You will need to insert your Client ID and ClIent Secret in the first few lines.

Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

-dan

Hey Dan,
The given code executes without a hitch, and we encrypt the recording file before zipping it and uploading it to Genesys.
Get a csv report as well; this report includes a recording ID.
However Genesys UI does not show any recording.

It sounds like you are right on track.

The Genesys UI won't show the recording analytics for a few more weeks now -- that feature has not yet been released.

You completed the mission 100%. Take the rest of the day off!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.