Genesys Cloud - Execute Data Action

Hi,

We have a requirement to pass Skills to a schedule Callback api via scripts.

{
"scriptId": "${input.scriptId}",
"routingData": {
"queueId": "${input.queueId}",
"priority": ${input.priority},
"skillIds": ["${input.skillIds}"],
"routingFlags": []
},
"callbackUserName": "${input.callbackUserName}",
"callbackNumbers": ["${input.callbackNumbers}"],
"callbackScheduledTime": "${input.callbackScheduledTime}"
}

We are leveraging drop downs for the QueueId values however for the skills we are looking into running an execute data action to query a data table.

The button setup for the custom action will be:

Step

1. Execute data action - datatable lookup to retrieve skill ID from the data table thru the QueueId as the key
  2. Execute data action - create the schedule callback

behavior experienced. callback is created but the skills were not added

I've check the data actions and they are working fine. Architect is able to retrieve what is expected however it does not work thru the script

So I created a separate button to test the api I created for the datatable lookup

Button is stuck on spinning or loading , indicating there is an issue with that. Is there a limitation with this?

I saw the note regarding script having issues with Json array however response received is not on array and I created a translation map for the skillId only.

/api/v2/flows/datatables/${input.datatableId}/rows/${input.rowId}?showbrief=false

Mapping: "$.SkillId"

This is the response received when running the api to lookup the datatable

{
"Skill Name": "TSCS FS CB IRT POWERS",
"SkillId": "89a206e2-c255-4209-93ce-fde78d9a9164",
"key": "52f09ab2-903b-4cac-8cd4-aa4c769c267d",
"Queue Name": "FS CB IRT POWERS"
}

both buttons are to execute data action for the datatable lookup.(for this test -screenshot)

I'd like to know what I can do to fix this in order to meet the requirements and what might be causing the issue.

Update:

Works now on a different profile.

Question I have now is what are the necessary permissions to assign

to Execute the data action
to ensure data action can access the datatable for the query
to have the notification on the top right for the success/fail to create a callback

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.