Genesys Cloud for Salesforce

I am setting up Genesys Cloud for Salesforce and I would like to know how to make the task that is created when a call enters salesforce pop up. I have seen that you have to configure Sf_URLPop but I don't know exactly where. In other examples I have seen that SF Cases are created when the calle arrives, I would also like to do so. Also, is there a way to set the record type of the task that has been created?

Thanks for your help.

If call logging is enabled (see: Configure call center settings - Genesys Cloud Resource Center), the integration will automatically create a task whenever a conversation is connected to a user. The SF_URLPop attribute is typically set within an architect flow prior to the call being delivered to the user, and drives the screenpop (see: Screen pop in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce - Genesys Cloud Resource Center); screenpops will affect the association of the task that is created to the screenpopped record, but are not required in order to create the task.

The task will be created in the default type assigned to the user, as the task is created by the user/in the user context. If you wish to vary the type of task that is created, then you will need to work with the client extension points (see: Extension points in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce - Genesys Cloud Resource Center).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.