Genesys participants API historical data load

Hi Team,

We use Genesys participants API [/api/v2/conversations/participants/attributes/search](https://developer.genesys.cloud/organization/search/conversation-participant-attribute-search) to ingest data. It seems like there is 30 days retention policy. Which is causing problems for us to ingest data older than 30. I tried to explore bulk API

As mentioned here developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/jobs/conversation-details-job. But no luck.

Is there a way to ingest data older than 30 days.

Hi mgtm,

For access to data older than 30 days, the Analytics APIs provides historical data. What happens when you try a conversation detail job or conversation detail query ?

before i used one month interval to load data somehow i didn't get as expected count but with weekly or 7 days interval is returning data but slightly less. Example
body: {'interval': '2024-01-04T00:00:00.000Z/2024-01-11T00:00:00.000Z', 'startOfDayIntervalMatching': True}
actual: 50638 and expected: 52014

here expected count is from data we pull different source.

The standard approach to reconcile standard reports with your customizations is to use detail reports and detail queries so you can compare and see which conversations are excluded or included from one or the other. Once you identify the conversations that being excluded or included incorrectly, you can adjust your filter based on those findings. I would strongly suggest using a smaller interval for this purpose.

Please note that we do not have access to your org's data via the forum and cannot investigate why you are getting any particular results from the API. If you believe the query is not returning data correctly based on the filter, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to report the data discrepancy and investigate further.

1 Like

Regarding 1week interval you mentioned that you are getting less data then expected ,could you check if there is any cursor returned in the response. If cursor is returned you should utilize it for pagination.The last page will not have cursor property.

i was able to get data and validated, looks good to me. Thank you so much for your support team Genesys.