Get last wrap up code and queue conversation

Hello,

I´m trying to get last wrapu up code and last queue on conversation with data action to API trying two approaches:

---> /api/v2/analytics/conversations/{conversationId}/details
---> /api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId}

both cases the api returns json with participants array but i´m not able to get the info i need.

I tried to construct the response contract on different ways without success.

Best approach that i find browsing is --> Find current queue thru API - #11 by wu_edward but i get the same error i have no idea of how to create the velocity rule

Can you help me?

I tried this approach but gives an error:

12. Validate output schema can be flattened: Cannot flatten schemas with nested arrays!

Can you post an example of the response that you are trying to process, exactly which chunk of it you want to be returned to the data action, and what you have tried so far? Feel free to redact any sensitive parts of the reponse.

--Jason

Hello Jason.

Good news for me, finally i found right approach to do what i need

I was trying to call data action from workflow to get data of the conversation (wich triggered workllow). Going little bit deeper i noticed the triggers where sending the info i need trough "in" parameters to the workflow, so i dont need to create the action data because the trigger is sending it yet.

I will let pending the stuff about velocity macros until i need. It is pretty hard to understand and create right syntax, so, let´s see on the future (hope far...)

Thanks for your answer.
Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.