Google Maps iframe script embedding

Hello developers out there. I was wondering if anybody has had luck using Google maps as script webpage screen pops,/ URL components with scripts.
I found this great google admin site that will give you the code for iFrame to google map URL. But I am not able to get it working with in my script.

Link to iframe url generator

I don’t know if I need to do something specific to allow the mark down language to recognize the syntax or if it’s some thing else.
If anybody’s had success at this, or has any ideas, I would love to hear them. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

1 Like

Hi All,

I figured out the issue, to get maps to work you need the API Key to be generated. To do this you need to start a google account, log in and build a project pulling in the Free Map API into your project. After that publish and get the API keys from within your Google developer dashboard.

Then use the Link to iframe url generator I mentioned in the first post.

Copy & paste the URL as generated into the hyperlink for the webpage component of your script.

Test Publish and you have your iframed google map within your Genesys screen.
If anyone coming across this needs additional screenshots or further clarification please post and specify and I will be happy to share what I know..

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.