Help with the API /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details

Hi, I'm using the API /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details
and when using it I can't get any data returned, could someone help me with the json query or help me with why it isn't returning any conversations.

Hi Alann,

Could you provide more information on the response you're getting and your request body, just tested the endpoint in the api explorer and it seems to be working just fine.

Hello, basically this is the answer that appears to me:
{
"conversations": []
}

By entering the ID of a conversation I can return its information, but what I'm having difficulty with is returning a history of conversations within a pre-determined period of dates.

If you're trying to get a history of conversations within a pre-determined period of dates, you probably want to get a list of all conversations using one of the conversation apis and filtering by date

That's right, could you tell me the appropriate API for this? I tried several ways but I didn't get that result.

That would depend on the type of conversation (chat, call, email).... there are endpoints to get conversations of a user for each of them

Correction: Analytics APIs would be where you want to go for conversations past 30 days

Ok Zino, I tested most of these APIs, the one that came closest to what I wanted was "/api/v2/analytics/conversations/details"
but with it I'm only able to pull the information by entering a conversationID, I need something that returns the conversations according to a pre-defined date or even the conversations in a list, without having to inform the conversationID

Understood, although I haven't faced your use case before, I believe this may help with what you are looking for, take a look at the example query here: https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/detail/conversation-query

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.