How to change profile picture for the user in the chat?

I been unable to find anything in the documentation that indicates how to change the picture used in the user chat.

Here a screenshot as an example. What I'm referring to is marked in red.

Hi Jason,

Are you using our Web Messaging or Web Chat product? Knowing this will help me direct this to the right dev team.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Manager, Developer Engagement

Hi John,

It's a webchat with html/css/js code and everything.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the bot icon (messages sent from an Architect flow or from a Chat Bot).

What can be changed are the displayed name and picture for the Contact Center agents.
This has to be done for every Contact Center Agent.
The following Resource Center page explains how to define the alias and the picture for an agent (displayed to the chat guest/customer): Add an agent alias and an image for web chats and canned responses - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Regards,

Alright thanks will there be options in the future for this or there will be no plans to add it for knwledge base and bots?

I am not aware of a plan to extend customization of icons to bots and knowledge base.
You can still request new features and share your use case at https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/

Regards,

Thanks for the advice.

Hey there,

I have had luck changing mine if this is what you mean below:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.