How to use API by python to extract data in Performance report like Queues, Interactions and etc

You can find documentation for the views here: About reports, views, and dashboards - Genesys Cloud Resource Center. Each view describes how each data point is calculated. While it's not a direct mapping to API fields, it describes what data it's using. The majority of the information comes from various analytics queries. If you have any specific fields you're unable to figure out, please ask.

I am working on the extracting the following 3 reports(Queues, Agents and interactions) in Performance.

1. Where data (columns) in those 3 reports can be retrieved by PureCloud API? and How by Python?
  2. Other data that can not be retrieved by API that need analytics queries, could you please give me those queries?

Hi Wang,

To reiterate Tim's earlier post, I would look at the analytics API. Each of the items you have circled above can be retrieved using these APIs. Our APIs have a one-to-one mapping to our SDK's. So for instance, if you were the Analytics API would have the following Python API equivalent.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Manager, Developer Engagement

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.