How to use CX as code in AWS

Can we use CX as Code in AWS? Can you please provide some documentations or guide me.
Use case: We are trying to create architect inbound call flows using CX as code.

Hi @Pratyusha_Deekshit

CX as Code in connected with the Genesys Cloud API, so resources are added to the data and configuration for your Genesys organization, not AWS. The process for hosting things on AWS will be separate from CX as Code. The AWS solution for infrastructure as code is CloudFormation.

Documentation for flows with CX as Code can be found here:
https://registry.terraform.io/providers/MyPureCloud/genesyscloud/latest/docs/resources/flow
And all the available resource types for the Genesys provider are here under "Resources":
https://registry.terraform.io/providers/MyPureCloud/genesyscloud/latest/docs

Hi Pratyusha,

Thanks for posting. Are you trying to create a flow from scratch using CX as Code or deploy an architect flow using CX as Code.

With CX as Code you can deploy a YAML file you have created with our Architect GUI tool. You can export a flow that has been created by our Visual tool by using the Archy CLI. Once you have a YAML file you can use CX as Code to deploy the file or the Archy CLI.

CX as Code is really used for building CI/CD pipelines to deploy Genesys Cloud configuration. It is built as a Terraform provider. To get started with CX as Code, I suggest you look at these four resources:

1. The CX as Code homepage. Make sure to read the best practices page and FAQ page.
  2. Our Developer Center blog. We have a ton of articles out there on CX as Code.
  3. Our Developer Center video site. Both our DevDrops and Devcast have a significant amount of CX as Code content in them.
  4. Our Genesys Cloud Blueprints. Many of our blueprints now have CX as Code with Architect flow deployments in them. I would specifically take a look at our Simple IVR blueprint and our WebMessaging blueprints as examples.

Thanks and I hope that helps.

John Carnell
Manager, Developer Engagement