HRIS - Automatic agent sync

Hi Team,

We have implemented HRIS for one of our clients, we have everything going smooth except Agents HRIS syncing automatically, we have get agents workflow set, we are getting values from org using data action and passing the Email id's and user id's of agents to default values, but the agents are not syncing, we have tried various other methods by changing the data actions, modifying the flows, but nothing worked, let me know if you need any other information i can provide you, please help us with us with this,

Search in Genesys directory by email, which is used by this sync, might be case sensitive. Do you have emails with cap letters set up? Either in Genesys directory or in you workflow?

No, all the emails are in small letters and we are directly fetching those values from API, so we would be getting correctly.

One thing is, we had a time where we tried with getting only 5 agents per Api and ran once and it worked, same thing we implemented for getting 99 agents per API and looping them to get all agents, i am trying to attach imported version of flow here, but unable to do it, let me know if you need any details in specific.

Thanks,
Manideep

If workflow worked with lower number of agents, it could be that you are hitting some architect limitation. My suggestion would be to make sure workflow is returning data correctly with big number of agents by running the workflow using architect API and checking the results.

We are using API to return values, as it is limited to 99, so we are looping it correctly, to check this values, we have used some api's to fill values into data tables, we are able to return all agents correctly sometimes because of continuation the API seems to enter the same agent again and throwing an exception for that type but again the next loop is working fine and exiting at a proper time.

I did not receive any reply, can someone look into this

I suggest to test the workflow throw architect API. There are two separate API calls as suggested by blueprint. POST call to start workflow execution and GET call for execution results.
In the workflow results, there should be "outputVariables" array, which should contain:

• "name": "Flow.status" with "value": "Complete"
  • "name": "Flow.emails", which should have, "type": "String[]". It should contain an array of email addresses in "value": [ ... ]
  • "name": "Flow.externalIds", which should also have, "type": "String[]". Its "value": [ ... ] array should be exact length as "Flow.emails" and contain agent ids in HRIS.