HRIS integration workflows

I have an HRIS Integration configured. I have the workflows setup. But "Time-off Balances" seems to not be working.

In the workflow for getting the Time-off Balance, I made sure that the output arrays (from the Blueprint) were assigned. I put email notifications within the workflow and see that I'm getting the Balance, Dates and Time-off Types (all are an array of 1 count).

But when I click on Time-off Balances
, it thinks for a bit and then says "You are not currently associated with an HRIS enabled time-off plan." But I am.

I know from the email notifications that the values are correct as well.

Is there more documentation on how to troubleshoot this? What are the requirements for getting this integration to work?

I tried testing using the/api/v2/flows/executions, but two of the input parameters are arrays. The API only allows for string types.

Turned out I made a mistake in what I was returning from the workflow. Instead of returning the guid of the Time-off type, it was returning the Time-off type name.

An error message would've been helpful in troubleshooting this.

1 Like

When testing workflows by calling POST /api/v2/flows/executions from https://developer.genesys.cloud, you need to switch "Request Body" to "Pro mode" in order to specify input arrays.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.