HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed using SDK

Hi forum,
I searched if someone else had the same issue but I didn't find anything yet.
I'm not sure if it's a bug or something else, so I'll try to describe the problem.

We perform some sequential operations in short time, calling each time this method of Java SDK:

(new RoutingApi()).deleteUserRoutingskill(userId, skillId);

Most of the calls perform correctly, but some of them (let's say 6/7 in hundreds) throw the following exception:

{"message":"HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed","code":"method not allowed","status":405,"contextId":"0d845c23-f96a-4bac-901a-5577addebf78","details":[],"errors":[]}

Now, using the SDK we don't set any method of the request, so I think the error message is not correct, or it means something else.

System configuration:
Java: 8
Maven: 1.6
Purecloud Java SDK: 108.0.0

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi,

It's certainly not normal to be getting that error intermittently. Please open a case with Care to investigate this error. They will need any contextId/correlationIds from the failed requests.

The logging for this request indicates that you're not providing a skill id in the request. This means you're making a request to api/v2/users/xxx/routingskills, which does not support a DELETE operation. Make sure you're validating your input and you have a value for skillid before making the request.

Thanks @tim.smith, that's exactly the problem! We didn't find out before because the message is misleading.

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.