Https://developer.genesys.cloud/forum/t/evaluation-query-different-results-with-same-endpoints-but-different-customers-data-is-redacted/3762

Hi @tim.smith and @GenesysCommunity ,

I'm expereriencing the same issues mentioned in this topic: Evaluation Query - Different results with same endpoints but different customers, data is redacted?

The OAuth client has necessary permission Quality > Evaluation > View
But untill connecting with Genesys support the redacted issue is not resolved.So what are the hidden permission genesys didn't document.

Below are my queries
1. What is the undocumented permission
2.Do we need to connect with genesys care every time to resolve this issue.
3.Why is genesys not updating documentation when there are hidden permissions

That API doesn't document requiring any specific permissions, other than the note about redacted results mentioned above. Please open a case with PureCloud Care to investigate why results are being redacted even though you have permission to view evaluations. It sounds like a bug with the API, or at a minimum, the documentation needs to be fixed.

Hi @tim.smith,
Genesys care told to validate at below endpoint
The response I get is having only below properties

{
            "id": "4d22c853-f954-4864-a172-68adb1b708e6",
            "neverRelease": false,
            "redacted": true,
            "hasAssistanceFailed": false
        }

• If unredacted information is returned in step 1, then you could use postman with the Digital Insights oauth credentials to call /api/v2/quality/conversations/{conversationId}/evaluations/{evaluationId}. If this returns redacted information then open a support case and provide the inin-correlation ID from the postman query and the user api-explorer query for further assessment.
I have evaluationId above but I'm not seeing conversationId to validate.
Could you please check and let me know regarding this

Please continue to work with Care on the issue. We do not have access to your org's data via the forum to perform this kind of investigation, nor can we accept bug reports via the forum.