Inserting day month hour minute into UTC format

I am probably going about this the wrong way so I am looking for any guidance. I have created a callback data action Callback (Scheduled) V4 using POST /api/v2/conversations/callbacks. Part of this is to provide the callback date and time in UTC format yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSS+07:00. I am collecting the date and time in my flow and trying to build the UTC string for Input. I can put it all together with Update Data but cannot get the dashes to work. when I play back the string it reads everything except the dashes and then fails when the data action is called.

I am moving this thread to the architect room.

when I play back the string it reads everything 

You mean playing it with a play audio action? TTS engines generally don't speak characters like dashes, though the exact rules will depend on which TTS engine you use. When you want to verify a value like that, use a set participant data action and them look it up afterwards using the conversation object.

Correct. It plays back the . (periods) and : (semicolons) but with the - (dashes) there is a brief moment of silence then steps onto the next piece of data. in my case it plays back 2024(silence)03(silence)DDTHH:MM:SS.000Z. It should play 2024-03-DDTHH:MM:SS.000Z. It is just the dashes that are not spoken and when the string is then assigned to the callbackscheduledtime variable it fails as the variable is missing the dashes. I am using the Play Audio to verify my output. I am using Genesys Dialog Engine.

Mellissa I have sorted out my issue. Even though the dashes are not played they still are processed. I had another issue with the way I was building my data string using Update Data it was inserting unwanted spaces in the string. I changed to using Append, including an offset for my time zone and all is good. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.