Invoking Click Action from within Markdown script?

Hi Team,

I'm using the Markdown script to generate a table in the Script editor - and wondering if it's possible to trigger a 'Click Action' from a table value?

The action would be similar to using the Link component and assigning a script action of either setting a variable, or running an action, etc - but from within the markdown script instead.

For example, using the Link markdown script of Name - can an action/variable be set based on a specific URL call that's not listed in the documentation?

| Heading | Action |
| --- | --- |
| First | [Value](action to trigger)  |
| Second | [Value](action to trigger)  |

Thanks,
Jeff

I see what do you mean and this is not possible using markdown. I created a table using containers that has fixed number of rows (i did 10 but you can do more if you want) . Each cell will have link and dynamic variable.

Thanks @Artur_Dishunts - I assumed this was the case and when down that path too of using containers.

It just gets a bit tricky when trying to keep the same width/heights in line with the other opposing containers and was hoping the markdown would make it easier to have a 'real' table :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.