Is it possible to get access token using authorization code credentials without involving PureCloud UI?

I would like to know on how to get access token using authorization code credentials on server side? And I don't want to show purecloud login page to the user, instead I would like to have our own interface for login.

It is not possible at the moment to log the user in server side.

https://developer.mypurecloud.com/forum/t/login-a-user-server-side/181

What authentication method does your current login use? We have several SAML 2.0 based integrations you could use in order to login to PureCloud. The OAuth standard encourages providing credentials in only one place (login.mypurecloud.com). This protects passwords and users from compromised third party apps.

Currently am using OAuth.
So just to confirm its possible to login user on server side using SAML 2.0 integrations in order to get authorization-code access token and use this token to fetch user related queries(ex. user presence)?

Am looking to have own user interface for login (user to enter credentials) and authenticate the user on server side and get access token to perform other operations.

It is not possible to log a user in via any method other than the PureCloud login UI. There is no opportunity for an application to send a username and password to authenticate on behalf of a user. The application must present the PureCloud login URL to the user using a web browser, then the application will receive an auth code or token as evidence of the user's authentication.

You can read more about the available grant types on the dev center: Authorization

I'm curious, why do you think you need your own login screen?

See this related thread on how to use a SAML provider to completely avoid the PureCloud Login page