"tAlert",
"tAnswered",
"tHandle",
"tTalk",
"tTalkComplete"
]
}

Currently getting this as a response:

{'message': "Server resources aren't available to complete the request. Please try again shortly.", 'code': 'service.unavailable', 'status': 503, 'messageParams': {}, 'contextId': '97b4d041-77ed-414f-84b3-7fd3a8c02ac3', 'details': [], 'errors': []}

Hi tshingala,

If you are continuing to get this error please open a support case with customer care. The developer forum isn't the place to handle reports of platform outages.

--Jason

1 Like

@tshingala unless this lasted for more than a minute or two, this behavior is expected for analytics endpoints. 502, 503, and 504 responses are considered retryable: https://developer.genesys.cloud/platform/api/rate-limits#retrying-other-responses

1 Like

I am not seeing the same issue today, if I see this again, I will contact customer care,thanks!

Aah good to know Tim.smith, looks like I am not facing the same issue again, no code change on my end, same authentication and same machine.. not seeing any error today

Thanks for sharing this link, this is helpful
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.