KeyError Using get_code_authorization_token

Continuing the discussion from KeyError when using get_code_authorization_token:

I am having the exact same issue. I do not see a resolution to the issue mentioned. I see a response currently investigating and will update soon but no updates and the thread closed. It would be nice for the Genesys resources to update these threads with any kind of information that was discovered.

As mentioned, I am having the same exact issue described. The response does not contain a refresh_token key but the access_token, token_type and expires_in is in the dictionary.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The individual on my team who originally responded to the post is no longer with the company so I suspect this item fell through the cracks when he left. I will have someone take a look at it and post a response.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Director, Developer Engagement

Hi Patrick, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to investigate this further. Server-side issues, such as the exact values present in an API response body, can only be investigated by the Care team.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.