Length of DNIS? Really long DNIS returned

I'm exporting conversation data from /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/jobs/{jobId}/results and am getting some really long DNISs back

I can see from another topic, that no real field lengths are defined API Field length for Conversation Data Model

However every now and then I see a DNIS come back like (I've starred some things out):

sip:7ae2eb2a-c011-****-bd4e-f1437a0e9ae9@127.0.0.1;language=en-US;src=https://edge-proxy.eu-west-1.mypurecloud.ie/connector/v1/organizations/************************************/defaults/ivr/********-84b5-4b78-937a-************/defaultentrypoint.vxml;user=acd

Is that a normal DNIS? It seems quite long.

Also we have some even crazier ones that start like:

sip:sip:sip:****************************<customer.relations@.com> 15:21 (0 minutes ago) to ****** Good afternoon ******* Please be advised....

It is 420 characters of what seems like agent notes about a customer (which are confidential to show here). I don't know if this is something broken with the API, as the content doesn't seem to be anything to do with the DNIS

Can anyone advise on what is happening here?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.