Mutiple Schedule Group Conflicts in Single Inbound Number

I have configured three schedule groups for one inbound IVR number in the below format.
Open: 09:00 to 10:00 a.m. 16-04-2024
Close: 09:00 to 09:30 AM 16-04-2024
Holiday: 09:00 to 11:59 AM, 16-04-2024.
Assume the current date time is 09:30 AM 16-04-2024. Then which one can work for a single inbound number?

Hello,

Assuming you are referring to operating schedule group, you can find the answer on the corresponding Resource Center page.
Create an operating schedule group
-> Note : Genesys Cloud evaluates operating schedules in the following order: Holiday, Closed, Open

Regards,

1 Like

Hi there,

I have one more doubt regarding call routing. I have configured two different call flows and different schedules. Is it possible to configure these two call flows for one DID number?

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
If you mean that you have one DID number, and that you want to trigger a different call flow, based on the outcome of the Schedule Group (a flow for for "Open", a second/different flow for "Closed"), yes.
See Add a call route on Resource Center.

Regards,

In call routing, I have created two routings called Test1 and Test2.
for example,
Test 1: Open call flow name is My first call flow, the Assigned inbound IVR number (DID), is 123.
Test2: Open call flow name is My second call flow, the Assigned inbound IVR number (DID), is 123.

My question is: is it possible to configure multiple routings to Assign same DID (123)? If so, when I dial 123, which routing can be triggered?

Hello,

No. It is not possible. For the reason you are describing - if a call comes in, what flow to trigger?

If you are trying to have a single number and connect to one of different flows based on your own criteria, you should have a look at doing via segmentation in your flow (you can also invoke another architect flow from the current flow).

I would suggest that you have a look at documentation around Architect and flows.
You can find some information about Architect on the Resource Center.
Or explore the available Beyond trainings.

Regards,