Need API which provide all the users of the organization along with their Roles & Permissions with division ID associated to it

Hi Team,
I am looking for an API which will provide me all the users of the organization with their Roles and Permissions along with the Division ID which they have permission. I tried the 2 API's but one is dynamic where we need to pass the subjectid and other is the API only for the logged in user. But instead on a whole i need an API which gives me all the users along with their Roles and Permissions along with the Division ID which they have permission.

GET /api/v2/users

GET /api/v2/users?expand=authorization

DivisionId is native to the request already.
The authorization section includes roles and permissions and division aware permissions include the divisions for which they are applied.

2 Likes

Hi @Eos_Rios Thanks for the response.

But the Output is not much useful to filter the unique divisions the user has permissions for.

The below API will give better result but here in this case we need to pass the userid as dynamic value for each user.

API : “/api/v2/authorization/subjects/{subjectId}”

Is there any other better option, the use case here is we need to get the list of Division ID the user has permissions.

Thanks
Avinash

Working with the data to it the way you want it is the end user responsibility. Genesys exposes it, you either make it work or submit an idea and hope enough people have a similar problem with it that it gets worked in the next three years.

You can try combining other APIs you like better to get the data but regardless you're going to be doing multiple calls and transformation to get your end results the way you want them regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.