.NET SDK Campaign Class missing AgentOwnedColumn

.NET SDK Campaign Class missing AgentOwnedColumn

When trying to update the Campaign Status using SDK, the request fails because the agentOwnedColumn is not part of the class. However updating from API Explorer works fine.

hi SH_DEV,

I will notify my team and we will take a look at this issue.

Thanks,

Michael

@SH_DEV there is not a property named agentOwnedColumn on the request for PUT /api/v2/outbound/campaigns/{campaignId}. If you believe a property is missing from this resource, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to report it.

Hello Tim,

Yes, I understand your point but to my understanding in the PUT request I have to provide the Whole Campaign Object from (Get /api/v2/outbound/campaigns), in SDK when I retreive the Campaign Object , make modifications like turning Campaign Status to Off then I try to make the PUT request it throws an error because the agentOwnedColumn is missing in the retreivel object and thus the PUT request.

From API explorer POV , I use the same Get Campaign API to get the Campaign Object, I make a modification and make the PUT request everything is fine.

The difference between the JSON objects is the agentOwnedColumn which is the Agent ID is cased its Preferred Agent routing Mode.

To my knowledge the Campaign class should contain all properties like I see on Genesys UI, the agentOwnedColumn is not a property in the class. If you try to make a PUT request after the Campaign Object Retreival (Campaign is using agentOwnedColumn), it will fail from SDK.

Sorry for lots of talk :slight_smile: , am trying to explain everything i noticed.Correct me if am missing something please.

Thanks
Sherif El-Alfy

Please report this error to Genesys Cloud Care. Issues regarding missing properties from resources must be reported to Care.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.