No flow invocation data

Hi, I need to develop a process to take payments. I have an idea, but is not working.
I did a script, with an input box for the amount, and a button to call secure flow.
But when the script is executed, the flow break down with the message "No flow invocation data".

Why is not working? What I'm doing wrong?

Thank you

Hello,

I am not expert on this but I just tried it and it worked.
I think the error you are getting comes from the Script - not from the Secure flow.
The ImporteStr is probably not recognized or seen with empty value.

In my script, what I did is to:

• Create a variable (Custom Variable) of type String (Basic Type String), with Name = ImporteStr, Output toggle set to No, Input toggle set to No.
  • Add an "Input" element in the script, selecting ImporteStr in the Value drop-down list (I also left Multiline toggle set to No)
  • and then as you did, invoke the secure flow with variable {{ImporteStr}}

Note that the script is not made available to the agent immediately after publishing it. It seems to take a bit of time. What I sometimes do (I don't know if it has an impact or not...) is to unset the Script in the Queue - Voice (as it is where I have set my script), save, and then set the Script and save.
To make sure that the script is really updated, I usually change the label of the button - like Submit1, Submit2, ... so I can easily see if it is running my last dev/test version.

Hope this helps (if you had some different settings).

Regards,

Hi Jerome, now my script-flow it's working. It's started working when I changed the order variables in the "Update Data", putting the ImporteStr at the first place.
I didn't change it again to confirm...

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.