Not able to get conversation details for outbound campaign when filtering for DNIS

I been using the https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer#get-api-v2-analytics-conversations-details conversation id but unable to get any results when searching for outbound campaign for voice when looking by the DNIS. Is there any specific filter I need to add to search through outbound campaign via the DNIS?

{
"interval": "2024-04-19T11:00:00/2024-04-22T13:50:17",
"order": "desc",
"orderBy": "conversationStart",
"paging": {
"pageSize": "25",
"pageNumber": 1
},
"segmentFilters": [
{
"type": "and",
"clauses": [
{
"type": "and",
"predicates": [
{
"type": "dimension",
"dimension": "dnis",
"operator": "matches",
"value": "DNIS_Number"
},
{
"dimension": "direction",
"value": "outbound"
},
{
"dimension": "mediaType",
"value": "voice"
}
]
}
]
}
]
}

Here the interaction

Does that conversation have events within the specified interval and have all of these dimensions set to exactly these values on the same segment? If the answer is no, the query is behaving as expected.

Actually I may have found the interaction by adding a conversation filter. Is there any way to completely differentiate a regular outbound call vs one made by a campaign other then say a outboundCampaignId.

Is there a reason you wouldn't want to use the property that means exactly that? The general approach to designing your analytics queries is to find an example conversation you want to be returned and then build the query to find those conversations.

We're trying to find calls without having to hardcode the id into the API so if we add say a new campaign we don't have to change anything for the API

That would be a good case for using the "exists" operator to match when there is any value for the dimension, as opposed to the matches operator that looks for an exact match to a specific value. See here: https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/detail/conversation-query#dimensions